Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week and that those of you pumpkin spice addicts got your fix. Well, it\’s been the summer of natural disasters, hasn\’t it? We\’ve got more folks to pray for in Mexico and in the Atlantic (who have already had enough to deal with this summer). Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers in the coming weeks. And after that, do check out \”5 Things!\”
1) Conversations are so much better when they include lip syncing. Don\’t you agree? But if lip syncing isn\’t your thing, I think you\’ll get a chuckle out of the screen grabs segment.
2) With the aptly named Podcast Addict app, I recently discovered the podcast called Up and Vanished that is surprisingly well-crafted for a self-professed \”first time podcaster.\” If you\’re interests run in the lane of true crime stories, I highly recommend listening! And the nice thing about coming in late to this party is that you don\’t have to wait a week to hear the next episode.
3) In case you haven\’t had enough pumpkin recipes, these look pretty fantastic. I really want to try the chocolate chip cake! Which is your favorite?
4) In addition to the weather, the sky is also doing some interesting things this year. We\’ve seen one really cool eclipse and now there\’s an \”occultation\” taking place. Basically, the moon blocks out three planets and a star. Interesting, right?
5) James Corden did a pretty good IT parody. Possibly the most polite scary clown there ever was. Warning: you might not want to watch if you have a problem with clowns. Well, I thought it was funny, anyway!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! It\’s going to be a long fall/winter. Save some pumpkin spice for later, too. 🙂