Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week and maybe a little relief from the heat. It looks like autumn has arrived in the Land of Enchantment. Gorgeous weather and soon we\’ll have a bunch of hot air balloons floating in the sky. I can\’t wait! (And promise to share pictures.) But until then I hope you\’ll enjoy \”5 Things\” to make your Friday a little cooler:
1) Check out some of the coolest libraries in the world. The spot on the New York Public Library transported me back to the Katherine Hepburn/Spencer Tracy film Desk Set (now on Netflix, by the way). These are some really unique collections (and \”librarians\”). Consider this your water cooler conversation for the day. 🙂
2) One of the most incredible pieces of opera is \”Nessun Dorma\” from Act 3 of Puccini\’s Turnadot. This is one of those pieces that I can listen to over and over again. Close your eyes and listen to Andrea Bocelli knock it out of the park. Gorgeous!
3) I have to tell you that Netflix\’s Jerry Before Seinfeld special is pretty funny. It was nice hearing the stories and the jokes. Totally recommend it and hope you\’ll share it with a fellow fan of Seinfeld!
4) BuzzFeed has a cute interview with the case of Full(er) House. All I can say is that I totally would have had a crush on John Stamos if we worked on the same show. I can\’t believe no one admitted to this! 🙂
5) One of the great things about NPR is that it keeps its eye on the arts. Here\’s a little spot titled \”About the Ballet, Where the Tutus are Made.\” Unless you\’re the one designing the tutus, the process is probably not something you consider very often. And now I want to see Justin Peck\’s new ballet. What about you?
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!