Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least one free of technical issues at work. We\’re going through a massive software upgrade at work so I\’m bracing for technical issues next week. Fortunately, Balloon Fiesta is next week and the balloons will soften the blow. You can\’t be stressed out while watching hot air balloons float lazily by the office window. It\’s impossible.
And, hopefully, it\’s also impossible to be stressed while checking out this week\’s \”5 Things\”:
1) James Veitch\’s brand of humor is pretty hilarious… until he\’s your roommate. Let\’s just enjoy it as spectators, shall we? 🙂
2) October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. (Even the White (Pink) House is pulling out all the stops to raise awareness.) So, ladies, make sure you at the very least do a self- exam this month. Even better if you schedule a mammogram!
3) My goal this fall is to make more interesting lunches because salad is getting boring. The Greatist had some really cool (and pretty) ideas. I can\’t wait to give them a try… especially the stuff with cranberries and squash. Yum!
4) Ok, fellow Netflix lovers, I\’ve got a fun new miniseries for you: Paul Hollywood\’s Big Continental Road Trip. Who would have thought the baker could be so personable and amusing? I\’m a little partial to the episode in Italy but there\’s great content in all three installments. Lovely!
5) And in case you need and encouragement at week (like I did) you\’re probably more successful than you think. And you\’re good enough, smart enough…
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!