Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week. We made it through the week relatively unscathed, it seems. That\’s cause for celebration with some cheesy things and some not-so-cheesy things, too. Take a few minutes to enjoy the cheese on this week\’s \”5 Things!\”
1) What happens when you make a hybrid cheesy bread with zucchini? Wonderful things, I promise you. This recipe will undoubtedly make an appearance at a potluck near you. I\’m even curious to try it with eggplant… yum!
2) Even someone with agoraphobia can make an excellent travel photographer? 50K followers on Instagram if you can believe it! Speaking of which: Scroll down this page and check out the Eiffel Tower for yourself!
3) This article poses a very interesting question: How much is health care costing us? Definitely some food for thought there. Maybe a nice (friendly) dinner table conversation this weekend?
4) Take a look at a very memorable proposal at the Cincinnati Zoo. This couple had quite the audience for a special moment. I\’m sure these photos will be topics of conversation for years to come!
5) One-pot mac\’n\’cheese could be awesome for dinner tonight. When it comes to the gooey, cheesy stuff I\’m ready to try just about anything. Comfort food is welcome here. I really like the idea of minimal cleanup and the possibility of second helpings, of course!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Don\’t forget: Stranger Things Season 2 premiers today on Netflix!