Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week and didn\’t binge too much on the Halloween goodies. (Keep rationing them in your desk drawer, obviously!) And I don\’t know about you but it seemed like this week needed some good news for a change. So, I trawled the depths of the internet to see what I could come up with. Hope you enjoy!
1) Fortunately, the Tonight Show was very obliging in spreading the good news this week. I sort of wish I lived in the area of some of these anchors because they are such good sports!
2) I LOVE this story about neighbors showing the love for their neighbor who is a WWII vet. Possible tissue alert but what a neat bunch of people. Okay, I\’m watching this again…
3) Speaking of incredible neighbors (and the potential need for tissues), check out the Home Depot manager who really made one child\’s Halloween extra-special. The costume looks amazing. (Just scroll down toward the bottom if you don\’t have time to read the whole article.) A warm heart does the body good!
4) An NFL player is in the news for a unique reason: Kudos to Chris Long for making such a huge donation to education. He\’s using his influence for a very worthy cause. Pretty cool!
5) And in case you were wondering: Chocolate and champagne are good for you (in moderation, of course). Now that\’s some good news! Well, it sounds like dessert for tonight is already planned.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Please don\’t forget to pray for the folks in NYC.