Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least enjoyed National Pie Day. (I did… cherry… yum!) Even if you didn\’t enjoy the pie (or are admirably sticking to your resolution for the new year) I hope you\’ll enjoy what I dug up this week. It has required watching a bit of telly. Not that I\’m complaining!
1) The reason why this song was stuck in my head several days ago is elusive but it is an adorable cartoon from another era. The wolf is somehow not as scary now as I remember from childhood. That\’s a relief!
2) The only thing better than a warm blueberry muffin is a giant blueberry muffin. This seems like a delightful idea for a ladies\’ tea sometime in the near future. The combo of lemon and berry is surprisingly delicious!
3) For the last week or so I have been enjoying What\’s My Line? on Amazon Prime. The season now available is from 1955… What a blast! Even the commercials are hilarious and I love seeing the celebrity guests as well as the beautiful handwriting of just about all the guests. Hope you get a chance to check it out!
4) In case you didn\’t know what to make for a family dinner this weekend, here are 70 versions of mac and cheese! The stuffed pepper and cauliflower versions are particularly interesting to me (and a nice way to make sure it\’s not just a carb fest! (Although carb fests are awesome in moderation, I admit!)
5) And if you need a chuckle today I highly recommend checking out the adorable grandmother with an excellent sense of humor.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone, and happy telly watching!