Happy Friday and Happy February! Hope you all had a great week. Maybe the super, blue, blood moon made a spectacular appearance where you are? (And maybe you remembered to look outside to see it unlike myself?) Or maybe you\’re waiting with breathless anticipation for that famous rodent to come out of his hole.
Well, at any rate it is Friday and we\’re quite glad it is! Hopefully, this week\’s \”5 Things\” will make it just that much more of a celebration:
1) The Tonight Show \”Screengrabs\” feature always makes me chuckle. (You might want to wait until you\’re not in the office to watch it as a result.)
2) Do you have friends who just seem to be on totally the same wavelength as you are? Well, according to a new study, it\’s a scientific fact. And that makes a lot of sense. Wouldn\’t you agree?
3) I just had to share this one because I thought was hilarious: Monopoly (the game you love… or sometimes hate) now has a \”Cheaters\” Edition. Haha! Cheaters go to jail (and do not pass go…) but only if they\’re caught!
4) L\’Oreal has a new UV sensor that you can wear. Great idea considering that skin cancer is so prevalent. I do like the idea of wearing it like nail art.
5) And last but not least here\’s a great artichoke dip recipe for your Super Bowl soiree this weekend. Go team!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!