Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week like the folks in Philadelphia. That was quite a game Sunday and I don\’t even really like/understand football. But whether you\’re a Patriots fan or you\’re happy for the team that had never won a Super Bowl, I hope you\’ll enjoy this week\’s \”5 Things.\” Check it out!
1) Hands down this was my favorite commercial of the Super Bowl. We all need a little more Dirty Dancing in our lives. Wouldn\’t you agree?
2) Speaking of clever Super Bowl ads, Tide really outdid themselves this year. They resurrected some iconic scenes and the Old Spice guy. Pretty cool!
3) Amazon had some fun this year, too… Anthony Hopkins was particularly a nice touch. Love it all!
4) Happily, Netflix recently added Revolting Rhymes based on the book by Roald Dahl. Absolutely adorable! Even though it is a little dark for the little ones I know, the stories are cleverly animated with an excellent cast. There are only two parts so they are a quick watch if you\’re looking for a fun way to spend Saturday morning in your pajamas.
5) And if you\’re thinking about a special treat for Valentine\’s Day be sure to check out Good Housekeeping\’s cookie recipes. Eye-catching and delicious… a nice way to surprise the office or your family!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone, and have a great Valentine\’s Day!