Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week whether you celebrated National Oreo Day, National Popcorn Lovers\’ Day, or International Women\’s Day… or all three. And if you didn\’t get to appropriately celebrate Oreos or popcorn, I think it\’s an excellent goal this weekend to make up for that glaring omission!
In the meantime, check of this week\’s \”5 Things.\” I hope it puts a smile on your face!
1) Need a smile? Check out these super-talented elementary school students as The Jackson 5! This was all a part of their school\’s tribute to Motown (awesome!) and you can check out the show\’s grand finale here.
2) Oh, dear! It\’s not looking Gouda. The Big Cheese festival is running low on their stock. There may be rioting in the streets. Everyone take cover!
3) International Women\’s Day brought some interesting ways to celebrate from all corners of the world. There were flipped M\’s and obituaries… just two name a couple! There were, um, a lot of protests, too…
4) Looking for a challenge. The app HQ Trivia (available on Apple and Android) is a little like a twice-daily game of Jeopardy if Jeopardy was multiple choice and meant competing against about 1 million other folks. There is actual money involved if you don\’t get lulled into complacency but the first four or five \”easy\” questions.
5) Lastly, if you\’ve ever considered becoming an FBI Special Agent (or just like to challenge yourself), check out the following test. I\’m actually expecting several of my family members to ace this thing… let\’s see if they prove me right!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!