Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least managed to get some good news (sort of like this young man after his birthday party was a bit of a bust). We all needed something good to happen this week, didn\’t we? I sincerely hope you had a little ray of sunshine this week.
And maybe these 5 podcast-y things will be something pleasant, anyway! (Can you tell, I\’ve been busy listening to things?) Hope you enjoy!
1) This American Life had an interesting episode about walls. Definitely, an interesting look at world affairs you may not be aware of (like myself) and I\’m definitely fond of the interactive map.
2) One guilty podcast pleasure I enjoy is A Date With Dateline. (Because they tell you not to watch alone.) It\’s a little bit Fashion Police and a little bit what my sister and I gasp over while we\’re madly texting each other during an episode.
3) If you like writing, the podcast Launch is an interesting listen. John August is a good resource when it comes to writing and the whole novel business. Pretty good stuff… check it out! 🙂
4) And speaking of John August… I Hate My Boss has reinvented itself as Safe For Work (thank, goodness!) and John is one of the first guests on the subject of taking risks. I don\’t know about you, but risk-taking is something I need more of in my life.
5) It\’s been a season for podcasts making some interesting changes, apparently! The folks from Criminal has now launched another podcast on a more heartwarming topic called This is Love. I really enjoyed the season finale \”What Are We Going to Do?\”
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!