Happy Friday! (And Friday the 13th to boot!) Hope you all had a great week and managed to avoid news of royal weddings, Kardashian babies, and dumb feuds. Unless you like that stuff and then I apologize. Personally, it\’s not my cup of tea. My dream is to have a whole week without celebrity news. I\’m working on it…
But you know what is my cup of tea? The five, random things I ran across this week that are mostly interesting and awesome. I hope you\’ll enjoy them, too!
1) What happens when a celebrity eats your homework and Harry Potter goes wild? Let The Tonight Show\’s \”Mad Lib Theater\” paint you a picture. Warning: Swallow your beverage before you watch.
2) Trigger warning: If you\’re a hypochondriac, this TED video on headaches is probably not for you. I did find it interesting and am very, very relieved that I do not live in Ancient Rome because I do get quite a few headaches.
3) Did you know that the number 17 is unlucky in Italy? Interesting and it actually makes some sense although I\’m not particularly superstitious.
4) Want to see the #BlackPantherChallenge at a wedding? Mama always said to marry a man who could dance. (Yeah, I know, Mum, you never said that!)
5) The images from Complexions Contemporary Ballet Company\’s David Bowie tribute are stunning. I\’d definitely like to see it sometime
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!