Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least have some awesome nachos to look forward to for Cinco de Mayo. Speaking of Mayo, can you believe it\’s here? It\’s almost summertime… wow! But for now we\’ll be pleased with another weekend, won\’t we? And I hope you enjoy the \”5 Things\” I found this week:
1) The ultimate pajama party has arrived… this one\’s for you, Mum! If those sweet faces don\’t give you the warm fuzzies, I don\’t know what will.
2) Who would have known that golf could be so hazardous? I\’m happy to report that the golfer is mostly unharmed although maybe a little skittish about hitting the links for now.
3) These trends from the 90\’s were a blast from the past. I was a little old for Disney Channel but I STILL love Lisa Frank and scrunchies… I shudder to think about life before scrunchies.
4) But if the 90\’s weren\’t quite your thing, maybe you\’ll appreciate \”28 Things Only Baby Boomers Remember.\” Although, I do recall quite a few of these things, too. Some people still had rotary phones in the 80\’s and I remember encyclopedias with fondness.
5) You know you want to see the cast of Sesame Street reading famous movie quotes. You\’re welcome… rosebud.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! 🙂