Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least are ready to spoil your mums (or a mum) in the USA this weekend! That\’s right: This edition of \”5 Things\” is all dedicated to all the awesome mums out there and especially mine. Hope you enjoy!
1) Let\’s start this off with a \”Mom\” song! (I didn\’t write it but I\’m definitely thinking it, Mum!)
2) Delish has 20 Breakfast in Bed Ideas so you can spoil your mum! I love the breakfast bread idea… the recipe is pretty simple and the final product really looks yummy. 🙂
3) On a budget? Try scoring your mum some awesome restaurant deals on Sunday. As a word of friendly advice: I\’m not so sure most mums would appreciate Hooters to celebrate. Just saying…
4) Check out a sweet Mother\’s Day surprise on ESPN of all places. Warning: You might want to make sure you\’ve got some tissues handy. You can see another one here and here!
5) And some more adorable baby goats for my mum. I\’m still trying to figure out how to convince my HOA to let me have one. Cuteness overload!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! (Hug a mum, won\’t you?)