Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or as great as this girl who took a 2D Danny Devito to the prom. (Hilarious!) Either way, it\’s Friday and you know it\’s that time again… I hope you enjoy this week\’s \”5 Things!\”
1) Somehow I missed this gem from The Tonight Show. Last month, Jimmy granted a special request from the audience and it turned out to be pretty cool. I also highly recommend checking out Jimmy Fallon and The Roots\’ rendition of \”At This Moment.\”
2) Apologies in advance if you\’ve already gotten \”Let it Go\” out of your head but the Broadway version seemed worth sharing. The onstage effects are pretty impressive! (I know, I know, she\’s no Idina Menzel.)
3) So, apparently, one pretty skilled baseball fan caught a foul ball in her beer this week.
4) Have you ever heard of Frances Kelsey? Neither had I until this week but it turns out she made a huge contribution to public health. Gotta love TED-Ed videos!
5) I\’m not sure what in the world IHOP is thinking but they announced this week that they\’re going to change to IHOb. It\’s weird, right?
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!