Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least a lovely a week as the Houston PD. Don\’t forget that Sunday is Father\’s Day. Time to hug a dad or even do something nice for someone who is missing theirs. There\’s still time to plan! But, before you do, I hope you\’ll enjoy \”5 Things\” that seemed awfully interesting this week:
1) The charming Mrs. Rogers appeared on The Tonight Show this week to reminisce. Watching Mister Rogers was a favorite pastime of mine as a child. I learned so much! It almost seems like nowadays we could use a double-dose of \”Won\’t you be my neighbor?\” Wouldn\’t you agree? Here\’s the second clip from the episode teaching about racism and a little clip from the upcoming documentary… can\’t wait to see it!
2) Just in case Father\’s Day is sneaking up on you, here are \”20 Last Minute Father\’s Day Gifts\” (with expedited shipping). Although, you know your dad will be happy with a hug and something chocolate (maybe skip the golf-themed tie this year?).
3) Here\’s an interesting article about how marriage changes you. Funny how they decided to do a present-day study on the topic!
4) California is considering a split… or at least it\’s on the ballot. It always did seem like more than one state packaged into one border. I\’m curious to see what happens… will it be like Brexit or more like the Scottish independence vote?
5) And, Happy Father\’s Day, Babbo! I\’ll be ready for our annual Bullitt-viewing on Sunday. 🙂
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone and don\’t forget to hug a dad (with his permission, of course!).