Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week despite the recent tragedy in our country. Oddly, this comes about a week after my office held its own active shooter training. Please be praying for all the folks in that building that day and their families. Whether they were injured or not, there\’s a long recovery ahead of them.
But don\’t forget that it\’s Friday and time for \”5 Things\” that I hope will lift your spirit!
1) Ordinarily, I don\’t mind Ed Sheeran but when he invites Andrea Bocelli to sing with him on stage, it\’s definitely worth paying more attention.
2) If you need some good news this week (as we all probably do), check out this sweet story about a young woman helping a fellow passenger in need. Heart-melt alert!
3) Police in Madrid are holding CPR training… for their dogs? Pretty adorable but the jury is still out on how effective K9-CPR actually is.
4) Have you heard Chris Pratt\’s MTV award acceptance speech? It gave me chills and I\’m a little surprised it was so well-received. Well said, Chris!
5) Paul McCartney and Carpool Karaoke. Enough said! Well, it\’s worth adding that you also get a nice little tour of Liverpool in the mix… and, yes, he sings \”Hey Jude\” in a pub. Decidedly cool!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!