Happy Friday! Hope you all had a wonderful week like those of us who learned we can stop the automatic trailers on Netflix… well, only while watching a web browser like Chrome or Firefox but it\’s a start. It\’s the little things!
I don\’t know if you\’ve noticed, by the lip sync challenge/battle gauntlet has been thrown down all over the country and it seemed a shame not to share a few. Along with a few other interesting things, of course. Hope you enjoy!
1) One of New Mexico\’s finest joined the lip sync battle this week and really rocked it. (I may be biased because it\’s a Backstreet Boys\’ song.) Dude has some rhythm! Speaking of lip sync battles, Norfolk Police Department\’s \”Uptown Funk\” is also seriously impressive. I wonder what other departments are going to join the fun?
2) Almost as visible as FIFA, the Thailand cave rescue this week grabbed international headlines and left us all with a lot of questions. Fortunately, the BBC decided to find some answers. Very enlightening about what exactly happened and Thai cultural norms.
3) I kind of loved listening to Hugh Grant talk about his most iconic films. The little tidbits like his bossy, banker brother, \”I did exactly the same thing.\” and \”Oh! that\’s for Tom Cruise.\” are a lot of fun. And I\’m extra-glad he didn\’t have terrible things to say about Sense and Sensibility or Notting Hill (my favorites).
4) As a major introvert (who just yesterday was told for the millionth time \”You\’re so quiet!\”) I appreciate the idea of the \”Quiet Revolution.\” Am I sending this to my entire office this week? You betcha!
5) Two more lip sync videos: California Highway Patrol breaking out \”Bohemian Rhapsody.\” And, lastly, a cop video taking \”lip sync challenge\” to a whole, new level… very talented folks!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!