Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least a better week than Pepperidge Farm! (That\’s a lot of goldfish!) The monsoon season has arrived here in the desert and it has been very enjoyable so far. As a nice treat, the rain (and spectacular lighting!) has been holding off until after my evening commute.
And now it\’s time for another nice treat: It\’s \”5 Things Friday!\” Hope you enjoy!
1) Tom Cruise made an appearance on the Tonight Show this week for a segment of \”Mad Lib Theater.\” Tom\’s a good sport although when I see him, it makes me sad that he\’s so charming but probably very, very weird in real life.
2) Speaking of Tom Cruise (and being a good sport), I\’m not sure how I missed this one: He did a segment of \”Role Call\” on the Late Late Show that was equally hilarious. Very clever green screen action!
3) Apparently, the Girl Scouts are adding STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) badges to their repertoire. That is so cool! Do you think the Girl Scouts would take me now?
4) What happens when an Alabama fan marries an LSU fan? Well, see for yourself… Hopefully, this is a sign that they both have a great sense of humor!
5) Could there actually be water on Mars? Or whatever form of liquid naturally occurs on another planet. It is interesting how far science has come… and is going!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!