Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week somewhere in the realm of this 10-year-old or this group of firefighters. But even if you don\’t have any medals or the only person who sang \”Sweet Caroline\” to you was your coworker in the next cubicle, you know it\’s Friday!
The lip sync challenge is going strong and so it seemed a shame not to share some of my favorites. A few more than 5 this week… I hope you enjoy!
1) My favorite thus far comes from Charleston, West Virginia. The video quality is pretty spectacular. Boy bands are hard to beat… and I love when they get the community involved! (There\’s also a little nod to the \”In my Feelings\” challenge.)
2) Richmond, Virginia\’s is downright inspiring. The video is an awesome plug for the department and their major girl power! And can I just say that the girl who starts off the video is probably the best lip sync-er of the whole bunch?
3) Mobile, Alabama did a fantastic job as well. If the music isn\’t your thing, I do recommend skipping ahead to MJ… those dudes can dance! Definitely worth the watch. I promise.
4) Ketchikan PD wins for best scenery. I can see why people love Alaska (during the summer). And maybe it\’s time to finally watch The Greatest Showman.
5) Country music is not my thing but Las Cruces PD had a winning idea overall. And how many other departments have their own music artists in residence?
Honorable mentions go to Skokie PD, Fort Smith and Seattle PDs.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Please pray for the safety of our heroes in blue today. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!