Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week like these folks who got an unexpected hug that they didn\’t even know they needed. (Heart melt alert!) But even if you didn\’t get a hug from one of the most adorable people on the planet or your candidates failed to win the election this week, it is finally Friday. And you know what that means? Another \”5 Things!\” Enjoy!
1) Frontier Airlines seems to be having a lot of fun these days! Hopefully, everyone was able to heed the safety instructions over all that laughter. 🙂
2) This is a really sweet story (pun intended). It\’s just nice to know that there are such thoughtful people in this world. Okay, now I\’m hungry. What about you?
3) Now here\’s a novel idea: Have coffee with people who send you hate mail. Opening the lines of respectful communication during such a divisive period in world history is very admirable. I wonder if I\’d have the guts to invite my critics for coffee if I were in her shoes.
4) This week my sister reminded me that this is the first holiday season of our entire lives without Toys R Us! We both reminisced about turning the pages of the thick toy catalogs each year. But, just when we thought our nieces and nephews would not have the same pleasure: Have no fear, Amazon is here! Is it weird that I hope they\’ll send me one? 🙂
5) And, just in case you were wondering: \”You\’re Probably a Psychopath if You Drink Black Coffee.\” Haha! Or, in my family, it just meant you were born during the Great Depression when coffee and sugar were rationed.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone, and put some creamer in that coffee, okay?