Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week kind of like Terry Bradshaw who got to take off that darn deer mask… I just imagine it being hot and annoying for hours of filming! Sort of like the office when the chronically coldest person in the room bumps up the thermostat. Again.
But, hey, it\’s the weekend and we can all spend some quality time at any temperature we choose. After enjoying another round of \”5 Things,\” of course!
1) Here\’s a gut-busting laughter warning for you: As in milk out of your nose laughter so put away your milk before you watch this… The news is funny sometimes! I do consider myself more educated about bears in the wild. What about you?
2) Suing over dance moves (specifically the dance moves in the video game Fortnite) is an interesting topic to examine. It begs to wonder if the artists in question just want royalties or recognition (i.e. credit in the game).
3) A 34-year-old professor (technically a millennial) taught a college class on \”adulting\” and was surprised at the differences in life experience. There is a large gap in life experience from those of us who have experienced the pre-internet age and those who have not. Interesting reading!
4) In case you needed clinical evidence, apparently \”Excessive social media use\” is on the same plane as drug addiction. What struck me the most was the Google search topic of \”how to cut back on social media.\” Wow!
5) Lastly, my coworkers and I are stumped on the identity of \”The Lion\” from Masked Singer… any good guesses? P.S. Thank goodness for Joel McHale\’s appearance this week. I hope he sticks around as a judge!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!