Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week… maybe a slight reprieve from the snow and the bitter cold. As I\’m writing this, it\’s pretty frigid outside although the days have been consistently sunny. Not bad for the end of January!
Well, it\’s time for a new installment of \”5 Things\” which, of course, I hope you enjoy!
1) It makes total sense that the cast of The Lego Movie 2 should go to space camp because the animated film is set in space. Right? Maybe Elizabeth Banks missed her calling!
2) Who doesn\’t need a \”literary vacation\” this time of year? No need to fear, Penguin Books has us covered with this handy quiz. (Note: You can skip signing up for their email list.) My result? The Vacationers… I hadn\’t heard of the author but may have to check it out!
3) Well, it\’s official, those jokes about women being terrible drivers are out of date. We\’re on top, ladies! Or least on top in comparison to teenage boys\’ driving, I have a sneaking suspicion.
4) Once again I got sucked into one of those cooking tip montage videos. This time to make a sandwich \”cake\” because I so want to try this! I\’m already envisioning a version featuring my mum\’s delectable chicken salad recipe. 🙂
5) Politics are not usually my thing but I do think it\’s important to see two sides of every story. Thus, why I\’m sharing this news coverage from the New Mexico / Mexico border. This one hits close to home because a friend\’s father is one of the ranchers affected by border traffic. Hopefully, the folks in DC can reach an amicable conclusion that does keep our rancher friends safe as well.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!