Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week and you were as pleased about the first day of spring as \”Calf\” the bison. My \”weekend happy dance\” is surprisingly similar. Just without rolling in the dirt… I don\’t like dirt and would have failed bison happy dance school.
Feel free to perform the weekend happy dance of your choice because it is Friday, my friends. And you know what that means? Another \”5 Things.\” Enjoy!
1) In honor of \”March Madness,\” here is the Tonight Show\’s \”NCAA Mascot Slam Dunk and Three-Point Contest.\” Anyone who can dunk or even just make a basket in a mascot costume wins in my book!
2) This week the CIA shared the story of \”The Limping Lady.\” Virginia Hall proved herself quite the force to be reckoned with in the OSS while she wrangled a seven-pound prosthetic leg dubbed \”Cuthbert.\” Now there\’s someone whose memoirs should be published!
3) There\’s something spine-tingling about 200+ voices in a room singing \”You Raise Me Up\” acapella. Chills! My only critique would be the multiplication of the same guy on stage… I found that a little odd. The music is beautiful, though!
4) You might not have known that you needed to watch a dorky, silly magic show gone wrong but here you go. This is funnier than it sounds. I promise. No, no… not the three of clubs, four of clubs, or five of clubs!
5) Lately, I\’ve been a little obsessed with tiny houses. Mostly because of the clever use of space and the lack of superfluous closets begging for stupid things that one doesn\’t need. My only real requirement is built-in bookshelves and I could make it work. There are some really gorgeous designs out there and, fortunately, not all of them are on wheels. Hmmm!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!