Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week where your boss said something nice about your work ethic. Or maybe you got to Starbucks right when they were closing and scored a free Madeleine. (Delish!) Even better if you hit all green lights on the way to work this morning!
Well, if all (or none) of those things happened this week, Friday is definitely something to celebrate. I hope you have a few minutes to indulge a carefully cultivated \”5 Things\” this week. Enjoy!
1) You needed a smile today, don\’t you? How about Drew Barrymore and Jimmy Fallon lip-syncing to \”The Loco-Motion?\” Very cute!
2) I hope my fellow geeks are tingling right now because the most recent episode of Reply All is pretty epic! It includes some of my favorite things: coding, podcasts, and cars. Even more dear to my dorky heart are the ridiculous fake podcasts they made up… you can catch those links in the show notes. Admittedly, if you\’re not a dork, you might not appreciate those but the actual podcast episode is really interesting on its own.
3) If you didn\’t know, Dwayne Wade is a pretty cool guy. Budweiser decided to take his jersey swapping to a whole new level with one of the best videos I\’ve seen in a while. I don\’t want to give too much away but just consider this a code red tissue alert.
4) Even if you\’re not the crafty type, I think you\’ll appreciate the talent to create this \”Lavender Field.\” The video is very soothing if nothing else although I\’m curious to try the technique!
5) How adorable is this? A young lady and her service dog co-star in The Wizard of Oz! Best casting yet, hands (or paws) down.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!