Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week like the 22-year-old whose friends literally changed her life. At the very least I hope you had some beautiful weather and maybe a fun potluck at the office to brighten your day.
Of course, we can all agree that Friday is a wonderful thing. Time for another \”5 Things\” to get to you the weekend:
1) Before we get to some lighthearted fun, this week seemed to be a good time to share the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. If you or someone you know needs help, they have chat, Spanish, and hard of hearing assistance. AND they have tips to help someone else. Please, get help today. You are important, you are valuable, you are loved, and life is so much better when you get help! 💙💚💛💜
2) The beloved Doris Day passed away this week. (I am one of many to admit that I didn\’t know she was still alive!) It seemed like a great time to share a clip from one of my favorite Doris Day films: That Touch of Mink with Cary Grant. The scene includes Doris Day, Cary Grant, and some of the greatest Yankees of all time… you can\’t go wrong there!
3) Tim Conway is another soul who died but lives on in his incredible comedic timing. Please enjoy one of my favorite sketches with Conway and Carol Burnett.
4) The Moth featured a great storyteller by the name of Wayne Reece. I don\’t want to give too much away but how many pastors can say they that have a cool nickname like \”The Shark?\”
5) If The Carol Burnett Show isn\’t quite your thing, maybe \”Red Apron\” food delivery service will tickle your funny bone. I mean, all those dirty pots and pans for one meal do become tiresome after awhile. 🙂
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!