Happy Friday! It\’s the last day of May and the first day of the weekend. Woo! Hope you all had a great (potentially short) week. Sort of like these little cuties who met The Genie and Princess Jasmine!
Note: Part of this \”5 Things\” was literally phoned-in (as in it was such a busy week that I wrote a lot of this one my phone!). Hopefully, there aren\’t too many crazy autocorrect or typo issues and that you enjoy it anyway!
1) First of all: Happy Birthday, Babbo! This segment of Bear Grylls is for you! For once, he\’s not the one doing crazy things. It\’s the actors who are doing crazy outdoorsy stuff in films… but is it realistic? Tell us, Bear! (Readers, if you haven\’t checked out the \”choose your own adventure\” style Bear Grylls videos on Netflix, I hope you\’ll give it a try… hilarious!)
2) ATL (Atlanta, GA) decided to do something incredible: They created an \”urban food forest\” out of a vacant lot. This could be a really cool idea to create jobs and beautify a city… hmmm!
3) A very charming duo of Jon Hamm and David Tennant took a spin at Wired\’s autocomplete pop-quiz. I could listen to Tennant\’s voice all day.
4) Did you know that being a dog-lover could be in your genes? Interesting stuff, these genes!
5) If you need a new podcast to listen to, I highly recommend The Shrink Next Door! This is a true story that is absolutely bananas but you have to listen to it in order to find out why.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!