Happy Friday and Happy Father\’s Day to all you fatherly people! Hope you all had a great week like this photographer who encountered a delightful surprise in this ice cave. Even if your week was not filled with awe and some stunning photographs, you\’ve made it to Friday, my friend! And you know what that means: Another \”5 Things\” to get you through until the weekend. Enjoy!
1) Chris Hemsworth, Kumail Nanjiani, and Jimmy Fallon all sat around the table for a segment of \”True Confessions.\” Find out Chris\’s first job and the moment that nearly took Kumail into an entirely different career path.
2) Watch some talented choreographers break down the dance to \”Step in Time\” from Mary Poppins. Many a rainy Saturday was spent reenacting this dance scene in the living room at my house… there may or may not have been jumping on the couch involved. (Sorry, Mum!)
3) Gourmet Twix?? Yes, please! Twix is one of my favorite candies although I\’d really like a version with some decent dark chocolate. This recipe may just be a good start… Hmmm!
4) According to a new study, there is something telling about the side of the bed that you choose to sleep on. I\’m reminded of a 2013 study about Facebook \”likes.\” (I \”like\” that study because my preference for curly fries makes me more likely to have a high IQ.)
5) In honor of Father\’s Day, here is the 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt. I\’d be curious to drive one. The seats look pretty cool. If you\’re in the market, this might be the year to buy as the 2020 version is set to see a price hike.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!