Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week sort of like the toddler whose hero happened to be in the right place at the right time. One should hope that we would all have such hand-eye coordination in such a situation. Wow!
Well, even if you did make a massive misstep this week and no one was there to catch your (hopefully proverbial) fall, it is finally the weekend, my friends! Time to dust ourselves off, breathe a sigh of relief, and check out another \”5 Things.\” Enjoy!
1) I\’m sure that stranger things have happened at Madam Tussaud\’s in Times Square.
P.S. The 3rd season of Stranger Things premiers on July 4th. Woo!
2) The Toronto Raptors rocked it this year as NBA Champions. (Not a big NBA fan so I had no idea how good they were until the finals!) How fitting for Choir! Choir! Choir! to do their thing with this song. When I was in middle school, it was customary for the 8th graders to request that particular track at school dances and then sing it together at the top of their lungs.
3) One 11-year-old from North Carolina blew the judges away on America\’s Got Talent. Tissue alert on this one but it\’s so worth the watch. Hard work and dedication really paid off because he is fantastic! *Sniffle*
4) I\’m not sure about the actual advent of cheesecake swirl brownies but this recipe seemed to be pretty popular for holiday and birthday parties when I was in elementary school. I can remember taking home little leftover squares of brownie in my Care Bears lunch box. It is delish, to say the least, and brings back as many fond memories as Chex Muddy Buddies. Both treats were pretty popular with those baking moms.
5) A new study finds that we probably like talking to strangers more than we imagine! As a mega-introvert (one who needs to retreat to solitude after a busy day), I can admit that stranger interactions can be very pleasant at times. The shorter, the better, of course. Ha! What do you think?
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. Hope you all have a safe and happy 4th!