Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week. Maybe where some act of kindness was repaid? Maybe something you just realized was above and beyond the usual act of kindness. Not that you do kind things for the repayment, of course!
Well, even if you didn\’t have something incredibly kind happen to you this week, you\’ve made it to the final Friday in July, my friend! And you know what that means: Time for another \”5 Things.\” Enjoy!
1) Why did the dinosaur cross the road? He was being chased by the cops. If you need a little comic relief this week, watching a T-Rex run while pursued by a pair of chuckling police officers will do the trick!
2) What happens when some millennials decide to become roommates to some nuns? The outcome is probably a lot better than either side actually imagined.
3) Just as the USA celebrates 50 years since the moon landing, India has plans to launch its own expedition. That would make a fourth country to venture to the moon after the USA, U.S.S.R., and China. The reemergence of the moon as a point of interest is intriguing. Especially since China made the last journey in 2013.
4) Apparently, most people prefer the original film to a remake. Go figure! Thinking in terms of the recent Disney remakes, it has been rather hit-and-miss at times. Although, the one remake that absolutely outshined any of its predecessors (and any to follow) was the 1995 BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. The forerunners didn\’t do the story justice.
5) When you have an interesting pet, it definitely behooves a talented filmmaker/animator to capitalize on such a gift. Thus, OwlKitty was born.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!