Happy Friday! Hope you all had a wonderful week like the children\’s hospital that benefited from one generous seventh grader\’s county fair winnings. What an impact he is having on the lives of children… his parents must be so proud! Well, even if you didn\’t win a county fair or benefit from someone\’s selfless generosity, we\’ve hit the weekend. It\’s Friday and time for another \”5 Things.\” Enjoy!
1) Watch Shaolin Kung Fu Training from the air! The precision of these guys is beyond that of mere mortals. Not to mention mesmerizing. Wow!
2) If you haven\’t already, please check out the newish Netflix series Diagnosis. As a person who went through a medical mystery of her own, I absolutely adore this idea: crowdsourcing diagnoses! It\’s also beautiful to see people connecting with others who are dealing with the same issues. Sometimes the worst part of the illness isn\’t the symptoms but that sense that one is all alone in the struggle. Great show and public service, Netflix! Keep \’em coming!!
3) Recently, the forecast in Denver was cloudy with a chance of galloping mattresses. This is one of those things that you have to see to believe. Absolutely hilarious! I\’m sure that more than one person in Denver gave up their now legal weed after seeing this spectacle.
4) Can Jimmy Fallon out \”Travolta\” John Travolta himself? You be the judge! Jimmy is pretty darn good… and kudos to him for doing his impressions in front of the man, himself. I can\’t imagine how the pressure would have felt on that stage!
5) And this one is for you, Mum. Happy Birthday!! 🙂
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!