Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week like the deer who crashed a wedding and got a rather nice (delicious?) party favor. The photographer caught some great pics and the couple has a fun wedding story to tell the grandkids. Win-win!
But even if you didn\’t crash a wedding with some gracious hosts or live some great stories for the grandkids, it is Friday, my friends! We\’ve made it because heaven knows that we\’ve worked hard enough to get to this point. Sit back, relax, and enjoy another \”5 Things\” to get you through the day:
1) \”The History of Music Video Dancing\” with Jimmy Fallon and J-Lo is pretty awesome. Watching Jennifer Lopez dance is a treat. Meanwhile, I\’ll be cutting a rug myself…
2) Thirteen graduates of the FDNY academy 2019 class are legacy firefighters. Eighteen years after 9/11, they are carrying on the work that their parents left off; after they perished as a result of the terrorist attacks. #NeverForget
3) Apparently, New Mexicans are 48th when it comes to the hardest-working Americans. North Dakota takes #1! Definitely, an interesting study based on factors like unemployment, dedication, and volunteer hours among others. Where does your state fall in the study? And are you surprised?
4) Forbes published an article on the gender gap in ballet. In a female-dominated art like ballet, women are still much less likely to be artistic directors, etc. Food for thought in an industry where men (boys, specifically) tend to be favored with scholarships, etc. as a recruiting tactic.
5) It turns out that naps could be good for heart health. I wonder if part of the beauty of a nap is to take a breather from all the stress and \”reset.\” Very convincing… naps for everyone!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!