Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week sort of like the high schoolers who do not have to touch a real dead frog. Why in the world they couldn\’t have invented this twenty years ago is beyond me. *Shiver* But, at least the kids going forward will not be so traumatized. That\’s a good thing, right?
And you know what else is good? Friday! We\’ve made it through another week to check out \”5 Things\” that could warm you up a little or at least get you through until quitting time. Enjoy!
1) Check out what happens when one designer buys a knockoff of her own gown online!
2) An auction in Paris recently presented a handwritten (mini) book from a 14-year-old Charlotte Bronte! Dame Judy Dench and some of her contemporaries helped lobby to bring the work back to Britain and now it will be on display in York for the public to enjoy. Fantastic!
3) Grab some tissues and read this story: A grieving couple decided to do something special to honor their daughter. They picked the right little girl to bless. A very sweet story but, again, may require tissues.
4) According to Harvard Medical School, mother-daughter trips (and strong relationships in general) are good for your health! Although I probably could have told them that if they\’d asked, it\’s a good study to read. Okay, mum, when are we leaving?
5) These pumpkin pie cookies look delicious! The premade dough is a great touch. These may make an appearance on our Thanksgiving table this year to satisfy the cravings of the resident pumpkin addicts.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!