Happy Friday! Hope you all had a wonderful week. Please keep the families of Kobe Bryant and his fellow passengers in your prayers. Not only have they lost some much-beloved individuals but they also have to skillfully navigate social media and the news as they grieve. Losing family is difficult enough without the constant reminders and the ever-present \”analysis.\” Definitely feel for them all!
Well, it\’s still Friday, fortunately. Let\’s make the best of it and be extra-kind to our fellow humans. Of course, you can also check out \”5 Things\” that are rather interesting. Enjoy!
1) Be forewarned with this one: Major tissue alert! These three siblings have been through the wringer and still want to carry on their father\’s legacy. Only the best buy in Shark Tank history!
2) All I have to say is that this has got to be the most adorable prayer that I\’ve ever heard. Amen and amen!
3) Speaking of sweet people, this surgeon puts his artistic bent to work for his patients. A genius idea, really. Who better to make a scary scenario just a little bit lighter?
4) Here is a cute short animated film with some great graphics. I love the little mouse and the movements of the fox. They did a great job!
5) The third season of Masked Singer is coming up and they have announced the cast! This group of costumes is really creative. I love the white tiger and of course the mouse that makes me think of Angelina Ballerina. Season 3 begins after the Superbowl on Sunday on Fox.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!