Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week like those of us who realized that tomorrow is a \”bonus day\” (Leap Day!). Or, even better, the folks in Ohio who had their medical debt wiped out. Now there\’s something to sing and leap about!
Well, even if a 29th day in Februrary isn\’t all that appealing to you or just nothing seems all that impressive, today is Friday, my friends. Wonderful, wonderful Friday! Time to plot out your bonus Saturday and check out \”5 Things.\” Enjoy!
1) Christmas has Santa Claus, St. Patrick\’s Day has leprechauns, Easter has a bunny… why shouldn\’t Leap Day have Leap Dave Williams? Haha. For those of you who don\’t know, I love 30 Rock and its own dorky mythologies (and my family thinks that I\’m crazy). So, yes, I\’ve waited four years to share this video. #OwnTheDorkiness
2) Here\’s an interesting development: We could have a new moon. Most likely a temporary one, anyway. Scientists think that it\’s probably an asteroid caught in Earth\’s orbit. Intriguing stuff!
3) Apparently, Swedish people make very creamy oatmeal by adding one part pulverized oats to the mixture. Oatmeal is one of my favorite breakfast foods, anyway. So, I can\’t wait to give it a try!
4) NPR podcast Hidden Brain brought up an interesting point about influencing others this week. If you\’ve ever thought \”how did they let it go that far?\”, this is a good listen for you.
5) You know when YouTube suggests a random video and you bite? Well, this week mine was \”Singing Birds\” which turned out to be very nice. Sort of like one of those noise machines with a colorful video along with it.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyon!