1) I can\’t say that Will Ferrel and Joel McHale would be my first choice for companions to go to a modern art museum but somehow it works. Check out their visit to The Hammer Museum from 2018 which is just as modern as it gets.
Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week like when you find a forgotten $5 bill in your pocket. (That\’s a simple but fabulous feeling, isn\’t it?)
Well, even if there was no pleasant surprise for you this week, it is the first Friday in August, my friends! Where has the year gone? It is that time of the week where you get to check out \”5 Things\” to (hopefully) get you through to the weekend. Enjoy!
2) This week someone asked me why Fred Astaire was considered such a good dancer. My answer included this duet with Ginger Rogers to \”Cheek to Cheek.\” Just look at the man\’s grace and the way that he supports his partner. Flawless! Case and point that you don\’t need backflips and strobe lights to put on a good show.
3) Sometimes you just miss going to the library to check things out and smell the books. Well, have to fear, virtual library tours are here! Sadly, there is no book smell technology yet but maybe you can hold a paperback under your nose for effect. 🙂
4) These Creme Brulee Donuts look absolutely delish! I really like a cream-filled donut but have never made one. Sounds like it\’s about time that I gave it a try.
5) After 113 days of captivity… er… quarantine, this artist has created some clever wall art. From far away it looks like wallpaper. I wish I were that talented!