Happy Friday! Hope that you all had a great week like the firefighters who received a special gift from a generous five-year-old. Baby Yoda is much-beloved among fans of all ages so we know that was a very kind gift, indeed! To see the longterm impact of the gift, check out Baby Yoda\’s Facebook Page. It\’s a gift that keeps on giving!
Well, even if no one blessed your heart in such a way this week, it is Friday! Pumpkin Spice Season is here for all you pumpkin lovers and so is the weekend. Woohoo! Time to sit back, relax, and check out \”5 Things\” to get you through your Friday. Enjoy!
1) The Tonight Show\’s #HomeSchoolFail submissions by viewers are pretty, darn hilarious. Kudos to all you parents and teachers who are dealing with this 2020 madness. You all deserve gold stars!
2) Mrs. Wilson from PBS\’ Masterpiece (2018), (also available on Amazon Prime, is based on true events that can only be described as bonkers. Alexander Wilson, once a member of MI6 and a famed novelist, left some unpleasant surprises for wife Alison Wilson (portrayed by her actual granddaughter). Namely, three other families! The three-part miniseries is worth a watch even if only for the baffling, real-life details of Wilson\’s deception.
3) I love Wired\’s series of challenges for pros in their fields to explain a concept at different levels. The concept explained this week is nanotechnology. Thanks to the graduated difficulty of explanations, I feel much more informed!
4) Curious what Pumpkin Spice products to try? CNN.com had you covered from coffee to lipgloss and all sorts of treats in between. Yum!
5) A little one who left his house without supervision appears to have been guarded by a stray pit bull until he could be taken to safety. The pitty, who kept the boy company, may be adopted by the police department who handled the case.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!