Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week and managed to enjoy some of the snowy weather if you were fortunate to have some while staying home. We had six inches this week which is hilarious for this time of the year. It\’s the earliest snow that I can remember since I moved to New Mexico!
Well, even if you weren\’t treated to a day at home with the white stuff, it is Friday and the Friday before Halloween at that. Time to sit back and enjoy a scary and perplexing \”5 Things\” to get you through the day. Enjoy!
1) \”Freestylin\’ with The Roots\” on The Tonight Show took an odd turn this week. You know that the year has been a mess when a \”basic dude\’s\” major goal involves his cat. The last guest/song will probably make you belly laugh simply because it\’s so awkward. Although I have to say that Tariq is my hero. Dude can write lyrics for anything!
2) Hershey\’s may just have invented the door of your nightmares. Seriously, I can\’t imagine seeing that thing rolling down the street without breaking into a cold sweat!
3) Check out some scary candy that may very well just help you beat that sweet tooth this Halloween. I may very well avoid mini candy bars for the rest of my life.
4) Scientists have identified that, in addition to Deja Vu, there is a phenomenon known as Deja Reve where one may feel that they dreamed of an occurrence before it happened. This is a great read about the deductive power of the brain. Wow!
5) I am a massive fan of Daphne du Maurier and was pleasantly surprised to find Netflix\’s adaptation of Rebecca to be quite good! Armie Hammer and Lily James are a fantastic pair for this thriller. Note: If you\’ve never read the book, I highly recommend doing that first. No film could truly capture du Maurier\’s genius even though this one comes pretty close.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone, and Happy Halloween!