Happy Friday! Hope that you all had a great week like the couple who fell in love over Dunkin\’ Donuts. What happens when you fall in love because of Dunkin\’? You get married where you met, of course! That seemed like a better news blip than election results (or lack thereof) and continued madness around the globe.
Well, even if your regular stops for Dunkin\’ Donuts\’ coffee didn\’t result in love and this whole dang week is just stressing you out, it is FRIDAY! We can all celebrate the opportunity to get a little R&R. But, first, make sure you check out \”5 Things\” to get you through your Friday. Enjoy!
1) Check out the cutest fox ever and how one family nursed him back to health so that he could go back to his family.
2) In a world… where all those lies that adults told you as a kid were true. Eeek!
3) One of the dorky habits that have developed during quarantine is watching the UK\’s Taskmaster. The premise of the show is that five comedians compete over a series by performing some pretty bizarre tasks. In this clip, the task is to catapult a shoe into a bathtub using only their feet. Things get creative!
4) The charming Mary Berry recently shared her chocolate steamed pudding recipe and it looks marvelous! While I\’ve eaten a steamed pudding in the past, I\’ve never actually attempted one. The cool fall weather seems like the perfect excuse to give this one a go!
5) This one\’s for you, Mum: The Health Benefits of Celery! Mum and I like to joke that we\’re the only people on the planet who crave celery. Maybe there\’s a really good reason judging from the health benefits. And I thought that it was mostly just water!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!