Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week like the bus driver from Nova Scotia who received more help and support than he asked for. I\’d heard that Canadian COVID restrictions were difficult to navigate at times. So neat to hear that people sought to make it as painless as possible for the gentleman.
And a funny thing happened to this blog this week. I\’ve been writing The Ajennda since 2009 and for the first time someone reported me for \”malicious content.\” The funniest part is the irony of it: The person decided to pick several posts from the \”40 Days of Kindness\” challenge as \”malicious.\” Pretty much the opposite of malicious.
Fortunately, the folks at Google were very kind and professional. They identified the report as false and quickly restored everything in full. Only mildly inconvenient but 100% hilarious!
You know what isn\’t inconvenient? Fridays, of course! It\’s time to check out \”5 Things\” to get you through to the weekend. Enjoy!
1) The guys of Sorted cleverly decided to take a trip back in time with vintage cooking gadgets. Everyone\’s talking about new stuff… let\’s look at something old. Gotta love it and Chef James is a pretty good sport, overall!
2) I\’m pretty sure that I\’ve shared Bunny the Talking Dog before but it\’s totally worth sharing more. Bunny is so crazy smart and adorable. Your cute fix for the day!
3) BOOK IT is Back! Woo! My fellow 80s kids will appreciate this one. Now you can share the joy of BOOK IT as a summer reading program with the kids in your life. Those were the good ole days!
4) Recently, this cool writing prompt generator came to my attention. It lets you choose a genre, or even more than one, for a unique story idea. I\’ve had a great time with this one all week. Even branching out into genres that I don\’t usually write!
5) Apparently, elephants are as amazing as they are large. Did you know that they can communicate through their feet? You learn something new every day!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!