Happy Friday! Hope that you all had a great week like Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter who celebrated 75 years of marriage. Aren’t they cute?
Well, even if a 4-day work week seemed like the only longevity that you could manage at this point in time, it is Friday! You know that means you get a chance to look forward to a glorious weekend while also checking out the latest “5 Things” to tickle your fancy and maybe your funny bone, too. Enjoy!
1) My fellow Austenites will appreciate a virtual tour of Jane Austen’s house. Travel to the UK is still pretty much a no-go so it is pleasant to make a virtual visit. Hopefully, to make an actual in-person visit one day as well!
2) Speaking of Jimmy Carter, radio personality Greg Audel was once his friend! The adorable story highlights two interesting things: One, that going after something that you really want requires perseverance in the face of constant rejection. Two, Jimmy Carter really must be a kind person.
3) Over the holiday weekend we had a bunch of blueberries and an itch to make something. Enter Inspired Taste’s “Ridiculously Easy Blueberry Crumble.” I can attest that it is just as “ridiculously easy” as advertised as well as delicious. We cut the sugar content in half and it was still a-mazing!
4) A wildlife photographer in Sweden has some interesting but delightful friends. These guys look almost fake. Don’t they? Cuteness overload alert. You’ve been warned!
5) And now you can buy a Lego Seinfeld set! It looks great right down to the characters’ hair and… NEWMAN!! I can’t wait for my Lego-loving nephew to be old enough to watch the show so that we can build the set together.
Okay, that’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!