Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week like the girl who received a birthday treat in Braille. I have to say that’s pretty, darn cool and creative. Her reaction is also priceless.
Well, even if you didn’t have a sweet week, we’ve gotten to Friday. That even means a long weekend for many of us folks in the USA! Reliably, another “5 Things” is also here to help your Friday go a little smoother. Enjoy!
1) We all needed something cute this week and YouTube was happy to oblige with the most adorable Irish Dancer in the world! As a former teacher of preschool ballet teacher, I’m just amazed that she’s two-years-old and remembered choreography. Wow!
2) This past week, I had the pleasure of taking a quick trip to Sedona, Arizona. If you need a little getaway, too, either physically or mentally, I highly recommend checking out the place and some gorgeous photos. There isn’t a bad camera angle in the place. Not to mention that everyone I met there was so kind. I almost didn’t want to come home!
3) Speaking of travel adventures, the trip took us by the Petrified Forest National Park so why not stop? Also, a highly recommended sightseeing/photography spot if you’re keen to get out of the house. The petrified wood is amazing and so are the surrounding acres of canyons and I know not what! You can see some of my photos here.
4) If you like to write, or want to like to write, StoryADay.org can send you some cool writing prompts during the month of September. I love these month-long writing challenges because the prompts come from actual authors. It’s great fun!
5) And… putting a distortion pedal on a harp. Can it be done? You betcha! Does it sound wild? Also, correct.
Okay, that’s all for now. Have a wonderful (loooong) weekend, everyone!