Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week like the 6-year-old hero who received a special homecoming. What a good brother! It makes you hope that they have just as good a relationship when they grow up.
Well, even if you didn’t get a hero’s welcome and missed being saved by someone this week, it is Friday, my friends! You know that means it’s time to sit back with your favorite hot beverage and check out another “5 Things.” Enjoy!
1) Could glitter bombing someone be a felony? Fortunately, Mark Rober (only one of my favorite people on YouTube) doesn’t have anything to worry about. However, two women in Florida should probably choose their lawyers very carefully.
2) A new podcast called Wild Things delves into the careers of Sigfried and Roy (and numerous tigers) and even more odd things that seemed to escape the public eye. Growing up with these two being a fixture in pop culture, I had no idea about half of this stuff. Crazy!
3) Early Bird Books has selected “10 Classic Books Worth Your Time” just in case you wanted to read more classic literature but didn’t know where to start. The great thing about this list is that it chose commonly referenced works and completely missed Anthony Trollope (not my favorite author).
4) Entertainment Weekly recently published a great interview with the musical genius Jeff Richmond who is behind The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’s soundtrack. It’s neat to hear his process in creating an opening song that is both empowering and amusing.
5) And a trash bin in Australia recently lived more in a day than I’ve done in a month. Hilarious!
Okay, that’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!