I don\’t know about you but I have exhausted my recipes for leftover turkey! Thankfully, it is finally all gone for another year. Well, here are five things to take your mind off of leftovers:
1) Jimmy Fallon and Rashida Jones – If you watch late night tv, you may have seen this already but I just had to share. They sing a mash-up of popular songs \”tweaked\” a little to be holiday appropriate. So much fun!
2) Yankee Candle Cranberry Chutney – Scented candles are sometimes a little overpowering but this one has such a pleasant aroma. The jar has been in the closet all year and it smelled wonderful. Now, it\’s in the living room where everyone can enjoy. It\’s beginning to smell a lot like Christmas…
3) \”Again and Again\” by Dominic Balli – As usual I am a little late \”finding\” this track but it is definitely worth listening to. As far as I know, \”Again and Again\” hasn\’t had any radio play in my area. What do you think?
4) San Diego Zoo Panda Cam – Obviously, we all need a dose of cuteness in our day and this is a good way to met that requirement. There is even a new baby panda named Xiao Liwu or \”Little Gift\” who takes cute to an all new level. Enjoy!
5) Good Girl Studio – Repurposed jewelry that will definitely be a fantastic statement piece for your holiday party or wedding! If you are one of those people (like myself) who enjoys being a little different and fashion-forward, this is the way to do it… and you\’ll be supporting a lovely small business. I\’m eyeing A Cinderella Story for the office party.
What did you find interesting this week? Let me know in the comment box below!