What the heck is a Liebster Award?
It actually all began as an aid to be more consistent about writing (which I love to do) and to keep my skills sharp.
2. What has been your biggest blogging milestone?
All the wonderful folks who contributed to the \”What I Learned From Ballet\” series make it such an amazing milestone. Such wonderful stories and insights! In fact,the residual hits from the series are still really notable.
3. Which blog post are you most proud of?
\”How old is too old to begin dancing?\” It\’s a question I get asked a lot and so it seemed like something that needed to be written.
4. Sweet or salty?
Sweet. Major sweet tooth here!
5. Red or white?
White (to wear and to drink!)
6. What do you want more of in your life?
Right now, sleep! 🙂
7. When and where was your last vacation?
Sunny San Diego in the dead of winter. Highly recommended!
8. Favorite inspirational quote?
\”You are unique, and if that is not fulfilled, then something has been lost.” -Martha Graham
9. Do you have a morning ritual? If so, can you share it (or part) with us?
Some of it includes hitting snooze at least once and then catching up on the news with The Today Show before heading off to work.
10. What is your superpower?
Probably making people feel comfortable. I grew up being very shy and so those are the people I tend to gravitate toward and try to help them feel included and important.
Here are my nominees:
- Jess and Aspiring Artistry – Great blog for creative types and great way to get inspiration for nail art!
- Keely and A Wholesome Approach – Wonderful information about health and wellness and some delish recipes!
- Katie and KCross Writing – Okay, she probably has quite a few followers by now but Katie released a book this year and is worth following if you haven\’t by now.
- Allison and Our Naked Life – Also, probably well-followed but more great health and wellness.
- Jessica and The Embodiment Project – A dancer with some interesting insights about teaching dance and creating choreography using a lot of imagery. Great follow for fellow dancer-nerds!
And questions for them:
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
2. If you could have a well-known person write a guest post for your blog who would you choose?
3. What is your idea of a perfect evening?
4. What is your best un-marketable skill?
5. How many times do you let the phone ring before answering?
6. What does the music on your mp3 player/smarphone say about you?
7. Tomorrow you miraculously wake up with a new talent/ability. What would you choose?
8. If you were to write your memoirs today what would be the title?
9. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
10. What is your favorite snack?
Hope you all enjoy these blogs as much as I do. I\’m looking forward to seeing how they continue to grow over the next few years!