Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least discovered that your favorite television show is now on Netflix. Well, even if that isn\’t the case, I think I found a few things that might be just as satisfying. Just consider this a delightful reprieve from your workday:
1) I have to tell you that I have found few things so delightful as watching a bunch of baby goats play… in pajamas! It\’s almost like they suddenly have this burst of un-containable joy that must be expended by leaping about. Highly recommended viewing if you need to lower your blood pressure today. (Another dose of the cuteness can be found here.)
2) And a delightful group of kids should be followed by an adorable group of human kids. I, too want to be a ninja, zookeeper, mermaid when I grow up.
3) A few of you will agree that a delightful reprieve should also feature Tamara Rojo and Julio Bocca in the pas de deux from Don Q. I chose this as delightful because they are incredible dancers with a beautiful partnership. Be sure to watch Tamara\’s balances. Gorgeous!
4) Close your eyes and enjoy \”Nessun Dorma\” sung by the great Placido Domingo himself. This is one of my favorite arias of all time.
5) Lastly, a delightful afternoon isn\’t all the same without some chocolate. Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake to be more specific. This beauty is making an appearance at Sunday dinner this weekend.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!