Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week like the grandma and her adopted family who just confirmed their Thanksgiving plans for their 6th year and running. This is by far one of my favorite stories of all time and it’s lovely to hear that they continue the tradition.
Well, even if you haven’t been invited to a stranger’s Thanksgiving table, yet, there’s still time and it’s Friday! You know that means you can grab your pumpkin spice latte (or drink of choice) and check out “5 Things” to make your Friday go by more quickly. Enjoy!
1) The charming duo of Dominic Monaghan and Billy Boyd recently tackled a Wired “Auto-Complete Interview.” The most impressive part? Their extensive knowledge of Tolkien lore. Holy moly! Guess we’d all better step up our games, eh?
2) Of all the things that might reside under a house, I’ll bet that no one ever would have guessed 162 bowling balls!
3) Another year of the Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards does not disappoint. The pigeon photo is priceless and I think that the chameleon was a little upset about his photo being taken.
4) Mashable recently raised an interesting point about my much-beloved Great British Baking Show: One of these hosts is not like the other. I did think it was a strange choice in casting but I love the show so much that I just keep tuning in. What do you think? Is it time for Matt to stop making jokes about being “stuck” on a baking show and do something else?
5) This World Food Atlas is probably something that I’ve shared before. But it’s still a lot of fun to explore and contemplate trying new dishes. Like “Bunny Chow” (no actual bunnies were harmed in the making of this dish) or Štrukli. Neither dish is something I’d heard of before but they sound delicious!
Okay, that’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!