Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week like the school custodian who got one heck of a welcome after becoming a US citizen. What a lovely story!
Well, even if the only welcome you got this week was your pet wondering where breakfast was, it is Friday! You know that means it’s time to sit back in your most comfortable chair with a cup of hot chai and check out “5 Things.” Enjoy!
1) Apparently, one of the crazy upsides to this virus nonsense is that understudies get their chance to shine! If you’ve ever been an understudy, you probably know that most of the show is spent waiting on standby. Unless something big happens, there’s a good chance that you won’t set foot on stage at all. While I hope everyone gets well, it is nice to see these talented people tread the boards with such grace and professionalism during a tough time.
2) TasteMade’s French Onion Soup Pasta recipe looks like a perfect cold-weather dinner. Pasta, beef broth, cheese… yum! Just the sort of comfort food to curl up with while you watch the snow.
3) Even if you aren’t planning a trip to Scotland (highly recommend going!), these quirky Airbnb spots are fun to look at. All of them look like a great way to enjoy the wild beauty!
4) Scientists have developed a study to determine your feline’s level of psychopathy. Given the criteria, most of the cats I’ve known were pretty high on the scale. What about your kitty?
5) And, take a mini-vacation today to the Italian town of Urbino through photos.
Okay, that’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!