1) A delightful-sounding V-Day treat is Gemma Stafford\’s chocolate pudding for two. Low-fuss and quick, this recipe would be perfect while watching some rom-coms with your girlfriends, too. Yum! I
Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week or at least had some early Valentine\’s Day treats to keep your energy up. It\’s been a busy week but don\’t worry, I still made time to find some fun things to share. All V-Day oriented, of course. Enjoy!
2) And I thought these Valentine Rice Krispie Treats were a great idea, too. Perfect for a Valentine exchange at school (gluten/nut-free!). I can just see them in red plastic wrap or a cute Valentine sandwich bag with a red bow!
3) This year it just seemed like a great idea to decorate for Valentine\’s Day. This garland from Happy Scraps is on my list. I love the the 3-D look to the flags. Rather simple and very cute!
4) Speaking of to-do lists: these Lemon Ganache Love Heart Valentine\’s Cookies are also a must. I\’m not sure if these will actually make it out of the house to share, but it\’s worth a shot, right?
5) Last but not least: If you didn\’t think you could find a link between Stranger Things and Valentine\’s Day, you were greatly mistaken. I particularly love the idea of waffle heart cookies complete with butter and syrup!
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone, and don\’t forget to get something sweet for your sweetie!