Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week. Lent is here, spring is trying to make an appearance, and it\’s finally the end of the week. Let\’s check out this installment of \”5 Things.\” Shall we?
1) OK, you know I can\’t resist a good classroom toys video and Ed Sheeran is a really good sport. This version might actually be better than the original.
2) This week Wired presented a wonderful behind the scenes look at the animation of The Lego Batman Movie. Cannot wait to see this one!
3) I loved this story from The Moth titled \”Swimming With the Astronauts.\” Astronaut Michael Massimino is a great storyteller and the vignette has renewed my admiration and respect for those who undertake the job.
4) Rae Gun Ramblings featured 12 Must Make DIY Pouch Tutorials. Each one more adorable than the last! I can just see these being great ways to add a personal touch to gifts.
5) Seasons 2 and 3 of The Great British Baking Show are now on Netflix! So, guess what I\’ve been doing this week? The contestants are always so much more delightful than any show we can produce across the pond and the baking is enjoyable without the calories.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!