Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week. Looks like we made it! The first week of the time change has been a marginal success. Somehow it made traffic worse. (How is that even possible?)
If only Friday would pass quickly, right? Well, hopefully, this \”5 Things\” will help the day feel like it went a little faster than usual. Enjoy!
1) The Piano Guys\’ latest video has dual appeal as a beautiful piece of music and their first video recorded with the iPhone X. The quality is pretty fantastic although I\’m not about to drop that amount of money on a brand new iPhone. Apparently, neither is Jimmy Kimmel.
2) The Found podcast finished up its second season with two episodes called \”The Life of a G-Man\” and they are totally worth listening! Someone in Indiana found the personal effects of a former agent and down the rabbit hole they went.
3) Wired posed an interesting question this week: Can AI understand children? It\’s an adorable video… those little voices will make your heart melt!
4) I recently read a really good book called The Master\’s Mind. It\’s all about reshaping your thinking when it come to the little conversations you have with yourself and the way you view your purpose in life. Highly recommended!
5) And I\’m not so sure how much of this I actually believe but you, too, might get a kick out of the \”dental benefits of chocolate.\” It\’s good for a chuckle if nothing else. Like we needed another excuse to eat it! Seriously.
Okay, that\’s all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!